Τετάρτη 21 Μαρτίου 2012

Indieground playlist 21/3

1. Air Cav - Alliance
2. Frankie Rose - Know me
3. Paul Weller - By the waters
4. This Many Boyfriends - Young lovers go pop!
5. Red House Painters - Grace cathedral park
6. The Reivers - Baby
7. Gun Club - The breaking hands
8. The Jesus & The Mary Chain - You trip me up (acoustic demo)
9. Biff Bang Pow! - She haunts
10. The Last - Bombing of London
11. Felt - I worship the sun
12. White Town - Underdressed
13. Victory Collapse - Victory collapse
14. The Things - Mister you're a better man than I
15. Gandalf - Nature boy
16. The Grass Roots - Tip of my tongue
17. The Monks - Love came tumblin' down
18. The Spiders - Back
19. Nirvana (UK) - Wings of love
20. Zoe & The Stormies - Let's shake it, baby
21. Little Willie John - I'm shakin'
22. Arthur Alexander - Keep her guessing
23. Jamer Carr - The dark end of the street
24. The Beatles - I Me Mine





Every Tuesday 22:00-24:00 (GR Time) @ www.indiegroundradio.com

1 σχόλιο: